[Gluster-users] New Download Server in the Works

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed Oct 17 12:18:20 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 01:46:15PM -0400, John Mark Walker wrote:
> The new download server is up at http://download.gluster.org/
>
> Currently you'll find 3.3.1 repos for Fedora, Centos and RHEL. Other builds will filter in slowly over time - if you urgently need builds for other releases, please let us know on the list or in #gluster-dev.

I look forward to the 3.3.1 for Ubuntu 12.04, but I can wait.

FYI, it looks like the directory structure has changed, just wanted to check
if that was intentional.

(before)
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/Ubuntu/
(now)
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/LATEST/Ubuntu/

> There's also a README in the Ubuntu directory that points to semiosis' PPA at https://launchpad.net/~semiosis

I couldn't find the README; the directory
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/LATEST/LATEST/Ubuntu/
appears to be empty.

Is the semiosis PPA the preferred source for Ubuntu packages now?

Thanks,

Brian.