[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] New Download Server in the Works

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 19:08:50 UTC 2012

The GlusterFS sources can be grabbed directly from github:

https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tarball/v3.2.7
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tarball/v3.2.4

You should really get fuse sources from your particular distribution - we didn't do any customization to those.

If you need a later version from what comes with your distro, I'd find the version you need here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fuse/files/fuse-2.X/

-JM