[Gluster-users] 3.3 joining existing cluster

Frank Carmickle frank at silentcircle.com
Thu Oct 11 14:10:33 UTC 2012

Hello Gluster users

We had to migrate our gluster replicated store from three less capable nodes to two more capable nodes.  When we did that we seem to have some meta data hanging around and at some point gluster crashed.  All seemed to be fine for a while.

Now we are trying to add in two more nodes and neither of them wants to be seen by both nodes as part of the cluster.  Is there some documentation on the meta data elements that may help us sort this out.  Any tips about what we should be looking for to fix this problem?  What info do you need to help you understand the situation we are in?

Thanks
--FC