[Gluster-users] "layout is NULL", "Failed to get node-uuid for [...] and other errors during rebalancing in 3.3.1

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 17:30:59 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

> Yes, 3.3.1 is stupid, damned version. it should never be used! It's
> contain huge bugs. The background heal feature is messed working.

I was hoping to avoid this, but I can already tell that we need to come up with a code of conduct, and the Ubuntu CoC is probably as good a place to start as any.

Look, it's very simple. Make your point, ask a question, or point to a bug report, but posting inane, ad hominem things will not be tolerated. In general, when it doesn't work for you, I completely understand the frustration that sets in - I've experienced it quite often, myself. If you post your experiences, there might be some here who can help you, and there might not be; it's kind of a gamble. But either way, don't start ranting, as that will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

For the most part, this list has been amazingly free of ranting and trolling, but if it keeps popping up, I will ban people.

Thanks,
JM