[Gluster-users] backing up the data in the file system

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Thu Nov 29 15:47:45 UTC 2012

What is the best method for backing up the data in the file system?  Right now, in my testing, I have 2 servers replicating their bricks, and I have one client that is writing data to the file system.

Should I be backing up the 2 bricks individually at their server's physical file system mount point, or should I backup the mount from the gluster client?

Thank you,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.