[Gluster-users] Self healing of 3.3.0 cause our 2 bricks replicated cluster freeze (client read/write timeout)

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Nov 29 12:26:46 UTC 2012

How about an option to throttle/limit the self heal speed?  DRBD has a speed limit, which very effectively cuts down on the resources needed.

That being said, I have not had a problem with self heal on my VM images.  Just two days ago, I deleted all images from one brick and let the self heal put everything back, rebuilding the entire brick while VM's were running, during business hours (Disk failure force me to do it).

Gerald