[Gluster-users] Self healing of 3.3.0 cause our 2 bricks replicated cluster freeze (client read/write timeout)

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Thu Nov 29 06:48:30 UTC 2012

when you mount xfs, also use the inode64 option. That will help with xfs
performance.

My offhand guess is you are likely running into limited network bandwidth
for the 2 bricks to sync. As the network gets flooded nfs response gets
poor. Make sure you are getting full-duplex connections - or upgrade your
network to 10G or (even better) Infiniband.