[Gluster-users] How to permanently stop a faulty geo-replication and turn index off

keith keith at science.nus.edu.sg
Mon Nov 26 02:56:07 UTC 2012

Hi all

I am using gluster 3.3.  I was testing geo-replication and decided to
abort the test.  I wanted to stop the faulty geo-replication but it
would not want me to stop the session. See below

gluster volume geo-replication SOMEVOL
t4-05.store:/t405z3tank/csebackups status
MASTER SLAVE                                              STATUS
SOMEVOL t4-05.store:/t405z3tank/csebackups                 faulty

gluster volume geo-replication SOMEVOL
t4-05.store:/t405z3tank/csebackups stop
geo-replication session between SOMEVOL &
t4-05.store:/t405z3tank/csebackups not active
geo-replication command failed

gluster volume set SOMEVOL geo-replication.indexing off
geo-replication.indexing cannot be disabled while geo-replication
sessions exist
Set volume unsuccessful

What can I do to permanently stop the session and turn geo-replication off?

Thanks.

Regards,

Keith