[Gluster-users] Data migration and rebalance

Jonathan Lefman jonathan.lefman at essess.com
Sun Nov 25 00:54:46 UTC 2012

I am sorry; I really didn't intend for this to be insulting.  First of all,
to the hard-working people who make this tool available, I want to
apologize if my remarks came across as insulting or anything like that.  I
want it to be clear that this was not my intention.  Perhaps my choice of
words should have been chosen more wisely so that I gave a better
indication of what I want to find out.

My goal of the comments was to get information if I am at a dead-end for my
task.  I feel that I am there.  I was hoping to get feedback if others have
used something else successfully.  I was hoping that someone would reply to
me that I am incorrect about what I am experiencing and tell me that I must
have forgotten to do something or check something out.

Thank you for letting me know right away and sending me feedback.

-Jon