[Gluster-users] FW: cant mount gluster volume

Steve Postma SPostma at ztechnet.com
Tue Nov 20 19:09:52 UTC 2012

Hi Eco, thanks for your help.

If I run on brick 1:
mount -t glusterfs gluster-data:/gdata /gdata

it mounts but appears as a 18 GB partition with nothing in it.

I can mount it from the client, but again, there is nothing in it.

Before upgrade this was a 50 TB gluster volume. Was that volume information lost with upgrade?

The file structure appears intact on each brick.

Steve