[Gluster-users] cant mount gluster volume

Eco Willson ewillson at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 16:52:46 UTC 2012

On 11/19/2012 09:37 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> Steve - have you been to #gluster on IRC? I recommend you drop by tomorrow morning.
>
> -JM

Steve,

Some simple things to check in this case would be:

Is iptables running anywhere (clients/servers)?
Are you using RDMA? (test port 24008 if so)
Patrick mentioned that there was a previous cluster, did any hostnames
or IP's change for these nodes?
Is glusterd running on all servers?
Did you do anything to modify the vol files? (Hand editing is no longer
required, and moreover, not supported)

In most cases checking those will fix this type of issue.  I did notice
from the snippet that you had "Transport endpoint is not connected"
errors to all three nodes (10.1.1.2, 10.1.1.10, 10.1.1.11), you should
run these checks to and from all the nodes to be sure.

Thanks,

Eco