[Gluster-users] Very slow directory listing and high CPU usage on replicated volume

Jonathan Lefman jonathan.lefman at essess.com
Mon Nov 5 12:58:22 UTC 2012

I take it back. Things deteriorated pretty quickly after I began dumping
data onto my volume from multiple clients. Initially my transfer rates were
okay, not fast, but livable. However after about an hour of copying several
terabytes from 3-4 client machines, the rates of transfer often dropped to
lb/s. Sometimes I would see a couple second burst of good transfer rates.

Anyone have ideas on how to address this effectively? I'm at a loss.

-Jon