[Gluster-users] When self-healing is triggered?

Flavio Oliveira nvezes at live.com
Thu May 31 09:31:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

The storages are the Gluster Servers.
We have a ftp mount-point so the users have normal FTP access to the shared volumes in order to upload the files.
Once the files are avialable, we use the Gluster Native client to provide access for these uploaded files.

We are considering to upgrade to Gluster 3.2.6, does anyone know what can trigger this bailing out problem?
Have someone noticed it in most current production release (i.e: 3.2.6)

/Flavio