[Gluster-users] fchown() and write() returning ENOENT error

Sabyasachi Ruj ruj.sabya at gmail.com
Mon May 28 06:43:43 UTC 2012

I am the affected user of this thread:

http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2012-May/010384.html

I am using the file system using FUSE. Tested with gluster 3.2 and
3.3, the behavior is same. I have test with quick-read = ON and also
using quick-read = OFF. Still that SQLite problematic behavior is
happening in all those cases. It happens only if we are accessing a
single SQLite file from two different gluster clients.

WIth quick-read=ON I had this in the gluster client log. Did not get
any log after turning quick-read = OFF.

--
Sabya