[Gluster-users] [3.3 beta3] When should the self-heal daemon be triggered?

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Sun May 6 07:55:45 UTC 2012

On 05/03/2012 07:05 PM, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> [...]

As of now, it is not configurable.

If you are not averse to making a code change for your evaluation, you
can change the value of AFR_POLL_TIMEOUT in
xlators/cluster/afr/src/afr-self-heald.c to something other than 600.

We will evaluate exposing the interval to be configurable through the
volume set interface.

Thanks,
Vijay