[Gluster-users] Problem: Gluster performance too high..

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Thu Mar 29 20:03:10 UTC 2012

Thanks!  bonnie++ was going to be my next step.
I thought of doing the local create-local-files-and-copy, but it
complicates the process a bit (he said, lazily sipping his mint
julep).  But the time to read a local copy would be fairly trivial
compared to the network time, so this sounds like it would be a good