[Gluster-users] gluster as a storage backend to samba

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 12:16:49 UTC 2012

seems like 'posix locking = no' helps
but that would be totally opposite to what gluster
documentation says and what samba manual suggests "....
Default: posix locking = yes .... You should never need to
disable this parameter.."
I wonder whether it posses any kind of negative
implications? Have you noticed/experienced any side effects?