[Gluster-users] Question regarding NFS mount points

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Mar 14 21:26:15 UTC 2012

We have a four-node, replicated cluster. When using the native gluster
client, we use the local server as the mount point (ie., mount
localhost:/glustervolume /dir). For NFS, can we do the same, or should
all of the clients mount from the same server to ensure proper locking??
I've tried using the localhost for NFS but we seemed to have lock
contention.

Recommendations would be appreciated.

sean

--