[Gluster-users] Problem with nfs allow list

tungdam lexluthor87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:34:04 UTC 2012

Hi there

I'm having a following problem with mounting gluster over nfs:

I had one gluster distributed volume with only one node, which is tuned
with "gluster volume set" command like this:
*/
gluster volume set my_store nfs.disable off
/
/gluster volume set my_store nfs.rpc-auth-allow
10.0.0.2,10.0.0.3,10.0.0.4/* *
*/*
gluster volume set my_store nfs.addr-namelookup: off*

/I mounted successfully gluster volume on 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.3.//When
when do it with server 10.0.0.4

/*mount -t nfs -o proto=tcp,noatime,vers=3 10.0.0.1:/my_store /mnt/my_store*

/ i encountered this error:

*/access denied by server while mounting 10.0.0.1:/my_store/*

There are no firewall or SElinux enabling on my gluster server as well
as in 10.0.0.4 nfs client. I configured exactly like above and in fact,
i finished mounting two of my three gluster ( nfs ) clients, but the
last one.

Could anyone here tell me why and how i can solve this ?

Any help would be highly appreciated

Best regards