[Gluster-users] trouble rebalancing volume

Brian Cipriano bcipriano at zerovfx.com
Fri Mar 9 16:55:41 UTC 2012

I didn't see my last message get posted to the list, sorry if I'm
repeating myself.

Installing the rdma package solved this problem. I don't know if there's
an issue with the non-rdma deb or what; it must be some combination
issue between my Ubuntu server and the non-rdma deb.

One I reinstalled, rebalancing started working.

I should mention that this is all on an Amazon EC2 instance - I started
with the stock Ubuntu AMI listed on alestic.com, and only installed
gluster and its dependencies. Maybe something to do with the Amazon
instance.

Thanks again for everyone's help on this.

- brian