[Gluster-users] trouble rebalancing volume

Xavier Normand xavier at demarque.com
Fri Mar 9 16:28:07 UTC 2012

I saw two deb file on gluster.org! did you use the one with rdma support?
cause i saw some strange "no such file ..." in your log file
"/usr/lib/glusterfs/3.2.5/rpc-transport/rdma.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"?
*Xavier Normand*
Administrateur Système
De Marque inc.
418 658-1910 #229