[Gluster-users] about HA infrastructure for hypervisors

Fernando Frediani (Qube) fernando.frediani at qubenet.net
Thu Jun 28 11:01:40 UTC 2012

It would be interesting if it could read in a round-robin manner from where it contains the data. Eventually if the local storage is too busy (and therefore providing higher latency times) it would be good to read some of the data from another quiet node which, even over the network, could provide better latency times. In short distribute the IO load across the whole cluster if it contains multiple copies of the data.
What's other's opinions on that ?

Regards,

Fernando