[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.3.0 and VMware ESXi 5

Simon Blackstein simon at blackstein.com
Tue Jun 26 21:08:42 UTC 2012

Thanks Brian.

Yes, got rid of the .glusterfs and .vSphereHA directory that VMware
makes. Rebooted, so yes it was remounted and used a different mount
point name. Also got rid of attribute I found set on the root:

setfattr -x trusted.gfid / && setfattr -x trusted.glusterfs.dht /

Any other tips? :)

Many Rgds,

Simon