[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.3.0 and VMware ESXi 5

Simon Blackstein simon at blackstein.com
Tue Jun 26 14:59:53 UTC 2012

Hi Avati,

Thanks. I just tried a recompile (I'd installed from RPM before) and
brought up the volume again. I now get a similar but different message:

An unexpected error was received from the ESX host while powering on VM
vm-26944.
Failed to power on VM.
Could not power on VM : Not found.
Failed to create swap file '/gfs/gfs-test1/./gfs-test1-d27c6ac2.vswp' : Not
found

I only modified the first brick node which is where I'm pointing the ESXi
server as NFS client. Do I need to modify all nodes like this?

Many Thanks!

Simon