[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.3.0 and VMware ESXi 5

Simon simon at blackstein.com
Tue Jun 26 02:13:02 UTC 2012

I'm having the same error deploying a green field ESXi 5.0 farm against
GlusterFS 3.3. Can provision a VM but can't start it with the identical error:

An unexpected error was received from the ESX host while powering on VM vm-26941.
Failed to power on VM.
Unable to retrieve the current working directory: 0 (No such file or directory).
Check if the directory has been deleted or unmounted.
Unable to retrieve the current working directory: 0 (No such file or directory).
Check if the directory has been deleted or unmounted.

Is GlusterFS supported against VMware or should I be looking somewhere else?