[Gluster-users] GlusterFS logging

Philippe Muller philippe.muller at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:22:41 UTC 2012

Hi Amar,

# gluster volume set help | grep log
Option: diagnostics.brick-log-level
Option: diagnostics.client-log-level
Option: diagnostics.brick-sys-log-level
Option: diagnostics.client-sys-log-level
client to not send a COMMIT request. In some environments, combined with a
replicated GlusterFS setup, this option can improve write performance. This
flag allows user to trust Gluster replication logic to sync data to the
disks and recover when required. COMMIT requests if received will be
handled in a default manner by fsyncing. STABLE writes are still handled in
a sync manner. Off by default.