[Gluster-users] Switching clients to NFS

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Fri Jun 22 10:04:02 UTC 2012

I think he is talking about 1 set of servers, having some clients mount
via NFS and some mount via native gluster.

I did this in a test environment with 3.2.5 and it seemed to work OK. We
had four nodes initially set up as gluster native and we changed over
one by one to nfs. The world did not end. But it was in a test environment.

sean

--
Sean Fulton
GCN Publishing, Inc.