[Gluster-users] Anyone with Gluster NFS failover working?

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Jun 19 20:41:27 UTC 2012

I had a linux-ha NFS setup configured, shut down the NFS server process,
loaded Gluster 3.3 on top, kept rpcbind and one other one loaded, and
the fail-over worked fine. Actually writing to the gluster wasn't
something I want to talk about, but the fail-over worked flawlessly. I
will note that I had my entries in /etc/exports with fsid set on both
servers, but I don't know if gluster read them.

sean