[Gluster-users] RAID options for Gluster

Fernando Frediani (Qube) fernando.frediani at qubenet.net
Thu Jun 14 14:00:37 UTC 2012

Not really, the discussion on the original email is how to implement the underneath storage for Gluster, if use or not use RAID controllers and make the best usage of the resources.
Provided performance is not mission critical but if using certain things described on the email you can get some extra (like running individual disks) is always a bonus. The main propose in that case was make better usage of the Raw spare with some level of data resilience.

Fernando