[Gluster-users] GlusterFS permission problem

Rajesh Amaravathi rajesh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 12:06:53 UTC 2012

i see that for EASEGFS, you have used netopstorage<n> hostnames; 0 < n < 5.
Are these hostnames resolvable under /etc/hosts on all hosts or local DNS?
If yes, have you tried setting trusted write = off?

What exactly is the problem when you say it doesnt work?
what are the symptoms? please elucidate.

Regards,
Rajesh Amaravathi,
Software Engineer, GlusterFS
RedHat Inc.