[Gluster-users] "mismatching layouts" flooding in the logs

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Jun 12 10:10:55 UTC 2012

On 06/12/2012 05:07 PM, Shishir Gowda wrote:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> What version of gluster are you running?
>
> What was the rebalance commands you issued? and are these messages logged after rebalance completed successfully?

Hi,

I'm running 3.2.6

The command I've issued were:

gluster volume rebalance sites fix-layout start

After fix-layout was complete, I've run:

gluster volume rebalance sites start

Which also completed successfully. The flood of messages is still there.

Right now, I've started "fix-layout" once again, but I still see the
same flood of messages.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://www.ptraveler.com