[Gluster-users] AutoFS NFS Problems

Chris LeBlanc chris at blendedby.us
Sun Jun 10 09:33:50 UTC 2012

Hi friends,

I'd like to use autofs but I had mixed luck. It seems as thought it mounts itself instead of the gluster volume which leads me to believe it's not using the correct NFS protocol.

auto.master
/- /etc/auto.srv

auto.srv
/srv   -fstype=nfs,nfsvers=3,rw,proto=tcp      sld-web-3:/srv

I've tried all sorts of variations for options in auto.srv, tried adding MOUNT_NFS_DEFAULT_PROTOCOL=3 to auto.master (not sure if that's where I should be putting that), and even saw somewhere to add vers=3 to the right of the auto.master direct mount .

I'm using cluster 3.2.5 and Ubuntu Precise.

Many thanks for your help.

--
Chris LeBlanc