[Gluster-users] Performance optimization tips Gluster 3.3? (small files / directory listings)

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu Jun 7 13:46:40 UTC 2012

hi Brian,
    'stat' command comes as fop (File-operation) 'lookup' to the gluster mount which triggers self-heal. So the behavior is still same.
I was referring to the fop 'stat' which will be performed only on one of the bricks.
Unfortunately most of the commands and fops have same name.
Following are some of the examples of read-fops:
        .access
        .stat
        .fstat
        .readlink