[Gluster-users] A very special announcement from Gluster.org

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Sat Jun 2 20:51:25 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

> Installing libssl1.0.0 from source does not help, I am still getting
> the same error message. Come on Gluster/Redhat, its kind of
> ridiculous if you only support a unstable operating system for your
> stable release.

Hi Philip - I just realized that the released version is for Lenny, which is an older release. If we're going to support an older obsolete release, then it's reasonable to support the supported stable version. If you can help us support Squeeze, we would really appreciate that.

If nothing else, I suspect that semiosis (from #gluster) will be creating new .debs on his PPA archive:
 https://launchpad.net/~semiosis/+archive/glusterfs-3.3

-JM