[Gluster-users] Striped replicated volumes in Gluster 3.3.0

Travis Rhoden trhoden at penguincomputing.com
Fri Jun 1 16:48:11 UTC 2012

Did an answer to Christian's question pop up?  I was going to write in with
the exact same one.

If I created a replicated striped volume, what would keep it from working
in a non-Hadoop environment?  Does the NFS server refuse to export such a
volume?  Does the FUSE client refuse to mount such a volume?

Thanks,

 - Travis