[Gluster-users] Win a Free Conference Pass to LinuxCon NA

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Sat Jul 28 15:54:32 UTC 2012

Do you have a GlusterFS story to tell? Would you like to present that story at the Gluster Workshop on August 28 in San Diego?[1] If so, contact me off list. Submit a two-paragraph description of your GlusterFS project by Wednesday, August 1, and the winner will receive a free conference pass[2] to LinuxCon North America, held this year in San Diego from August 29 - 31.

If we get enough responses, we will forward them to this list for voting.

[1] For reference, see http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/ovirt-gluster-workshops
[2] Unfortunately, we have no funds for travel reimbursement

Thanks,
JM