[Gluster-users] Gluster Community Planning - Weekly Meetings

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 19:47:40 UTC 2012

As part of our charter to be an independent community, we would like to make it easier for everyone to participate in the building of gluster.org. If you can help build web sites, write code, make announcements, help with packaging or release engineering, or can project manage any of the above, we want you.

If this sounds like something of interest to you, see this link and pick the dates and times you're available for weekly planning sessions on IRC:

http://doodle.com/5pprr8urymicshhu

These will begin the week of August 6, but we intend to hold them every week in #gluster-meeting on IRC (freenode network).

After we select the date and time, look for an agenda to be posted on the wiki.

If you want to see what sorts of things we have in mind to build, then see this page on the Gluster.org wiki:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterPlanning

See you there!
-JM