[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4 Planning Document

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 14:49:28 UTC 2012

Greetings,

If you're interested in what we're cooking up for 3.4, check out the planning page:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning34

On that page, you'll also see many links to newly proposed features. If you have a feature to propose, it's a bit late in the cycle for that, but we should at least get it on record so that we can plan its rollout.

We're also writing up a new developers section on the site:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Developers

Your feedback and contributions are always welcome.

Thanks,
JM