[Gluster-users] NFS mounts with glusterd on localhost - reliable or not?

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Fri Jul 13 11:58:04 UTC 2012

Was that introduced by the same person who thought that binding to
sequential ports down from 1024 was a good idea?

Considering how hard RedHat was pushing Gluster at the Summit a week or
two ago, it seems like they're making it hard for people to really
implement it in any capacity other than their Storage Appliance product.

Luckily I don't need locking yet, but I suppose RedHat will be happy
when I do since I'll need to buy more GFS2 Add-Ons for my environment :-)

David