[Gluster-users] can't re-enable NFS

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Jul 9 09:20:47 UTC 2012

I've once disabled NFS in gluster with this:

	gluster volume set sites nfs.disable off

Now, I wanted to enable it again, so I did:

	gluster volume set sites nfs.disable on

However, I don't see gluster listening on NFS ports.
Also, stopping and starting gluster* processes does not make gluster to
listen on NFS.

What is the correct procedure to re-enable NFS, once it was disabled?

Also, this one is interesting:

root at ca2:~# gluster volume set sites nfs.disable blah-blah
Set volume successful

root at ca2:~# gluster volume info | grep blah
nfs.disable: blah-blah

--
Tomasz Chmielewski