[Gluster-users] according to mtab, GlusterFS is already mounted

Jon Tegner tegner at renget.se
Thu Jul 5 08:41:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I want to mount from two different "gluster-filesystems", according to
the following lines in fstab:

server1:glusterStore1___/home1__glusterfs___defaults,_netdev,transport=r
dma___0_0

server2:/glusterStore2___/home2__glusterfs___defaults,_netdev,transport=
rdma___0_0

However, when the second one is mounted I get the following message:

"/sbin/mount.glusterfs: according to mtab, GlusterFS is already mounted
on /home"

However, both system seems to be mounted OK, am I doing something
terribly wrong here, or can I just disregard this message?

On server1 I'm using3.2.3-1.

On the client and server2 its 3.2.6-1.

Regards,

/jon