[Gluster-users] best practices? 500+ win/mac computers, gluster, samba, new SAN, new hardware

Matthew Mackes matthewmackes at deltasoniccarwash.com
Sat Jan 28 23:53:45 UTC 2012

One other thought.

We are using Lenovo Thinkserver RD240's. They are powerful, and
inexpensive. They might be less then the Super-micro.

--
Matthew Mackes
Delta Sonic CWS, Buffalo N.Y.

The Steps to solve any problem (Scientific Method):

1. Ask a Question
2 .Do Background Research
3. Construct a Hypothesis
4. Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
5. Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
6. Communicate Your Results