[Gluster-users] 3.3beta2 on centos 6.2 seems very broken

Joe Pruett joey at q7.com
Wed Jan 25 20:07:49 UTC 2012

even worse problems going back to 3.3beta2 with xfs.  start doing a
large copy via fuse client and stop glusterd on one brick, wait a minute
and restart.  get an error like "endpoint not connected" from cp and
then a bunch of failed copies from "no such file or directory".  i'd say
that the beta code is truly beta :-).  i'll be listening to the gluster
future webinar tomorrow,  hopefully there will be some good info about
3.3 in there.