[Gluster-users] A "cool" failure mode which gives no real useful information at debug level ... and how to fix

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Jan 18 18:40:13 UTC 2012

On 01/18/2012 01:37 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> Along those lines, insert key->value pairs into your logs, and then
> run something like Splunk or logstash over them. Can be an easy way
> to do performance monitoring and analytics.

Yeah.  (sigh) I have too much coding to do.  Let me see if there is a
real easy way to do this over the next few days.  I haven't looked at
the code for 3.2.5 (not much since 3.2 dropped), so its possible
everything we want is in there, just needs a push in the right direction.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com