[Gluster-users] gluster rdma

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Mon Jan 16 23:33:10 UTC 2012

On 01/16/2012 06:29 PM, Derek Yarnell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I wanted to test a gluster install w/ RDMA only support.  RDMA is
> working with a successful running of ib_write_bw test between both
> nodes.  After I start the gluster daemons I can no longer run the
> ib_write_bw tests and also gluster is showing errors on startup,

1st question:  Did you upgrade from earlier 3.x?

2nd question:  what does your mount command look like?

For 3.2.x (x>2 or so), you need to mount

	mount -o intr -t glusterfs server:/volume.rdma /mnt

for a volume. Note the ".rdma".  Once you have this, make sure you are
correctly mounted.  Do a df -h and see if it gives you a transport
disconnected.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO