[Gluster-users] Howto add bricks to a replicated Volume

Ben Schmidt crackhd2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:38:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am running a three Node replicated Volume and need to add more
Bricks. What I've read so far this that this is not really possible so
the question is how it should/can be done?
Can I create a replicated Volume with 10000 Bricks where 9997 are
missing? Is there a way that I didn't find so far?
The Gluster Volume is used to store images for a Webshop in the Amazon
Cloud and I can't really stop the Volume and recreate it with XX
Bricks every time a new Server is added.

Thanks a lot,
Ben