[Gluster-users] gluster + firefox/sqlite

Giovanni Toraldo gt at libersoft.it
Sat Jan 7 09:56:37 UTC 2012

2012/1/6 Harshavardhana <harsha at gluster.com>:
> Detailed description of Operating system, Firefox version and
> GlusterFS would help.
>
> Giovanni can you open a bug for this, so that we can track the
> discussion there?.

I will retry to reproduce the problem on Ubuntu LTS with the latest
GlusterFS on a bunch of virtual machines and report back.

In short, for me the problem arised with: 2 bricks ubuntu 10.04 amd64
in replica 2, nfs client on ubuntu 10.04 i386 with standard GNOME
desktop and Firefox 3.6.24

If there is already an opened bug report please link it, or I will
create it by myself later.

--
Giovanni Toraldo - LiberSoft
http://www.libersoft.it