[Gluster-users] gluster + firefox/sqlite

Harshavardhana harsha at gluster.com
Fri Jan 6 19:04:13 UTC 2012

> Do you have any additional references on that (that = user_xattr fixing
> things like firefox)? I'm not seeing anything similar on google...

I don't, problems were related to something else. But nothing wrong in
really enabling it.

Curious why do you have a 32bit server? and a 64bit client?.

Such a configuration can have un-foreseen consequences since such a
configuration is never tested.

But log files with debug enabled on client and server side and
bugzilla id would be the right way to go.

-Harsha