[Gluster-users] What about ZFS ?

Shain Miley SMiley at npr.org
Wed Feb 22 22:12:10 UTC 2012

I guess I should have been more clear in my answer below:

I have been testing zfsonlinux + gluster using some kvm vm's, and I have found
it to be stable but kind of slow.

However I believe that the cause of my slowness has more to do with my
setup, not necessarily anything to do with zfsonlinux or gluster (outside of
the fact they both use fuse and thus introduce some additional overhead).

Thanks,

Shain