[Gluster-users] What about ZFS ?

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Wed Feb 22 20:07:06 UTC 2012

Are you able to talk about the performance you have been seeing using
this setup?

I have been testing zfs + gluster using some kvm vm's, and I have found
it to be stable but kind of slow.

However I believe that the cause of my slowness has more to do with my
setup, not necessarily anything to do with zfs or gluster (outside of
the fact they both use fuse and thus introduce some additional overhead).

Thanks,

Shain